What about playing rosters?
- Restrictions on playing rosters to include:
- salary cap of $1 million initially across the two squads (men and women)
- maximum squad size of 20 players for men and women
- at least 50% of the squad must be 25 years or younger
- maximum of 2 visa players, drawn only from the AFC or the Oceania Football Confederation with an exception for players who have residency status as a refugee
- maximum of 3 players who have played A-League or W-League in the previous two seasons
- incentives to promote the inclusion of youth players contracted to A-League clubs.