What criteria will the clubs need to meet?
- Clubs will need to meet the following requirements:
- boutique stadium with minimum capacity of 3,000
- capacity to field a men’s and women’s team
- head coaches of both the men’s and women’s teams to hold at least an A-License
- Board, management and staff structure in place with adequate resources
- 5-year strategic plan and annual business plan
- capacity to meet an annual budget of $2.5 million, including an annual license fee of $150,000
- established relationship with NPL feeder clubs.